- NIHJA points are updated after finals. Points will be FINAL as of November 1st. Please let Lynn know prior to then if there are errors. There will be no changes after November 1st!!
It’s NIHJA FINALS WEEK!! Good luck to all competitors this weekend! A few reminders going into NIHJA finals…..
- Points have been updated through the Infinity Farm show
If you have received an invitation to medal finals, PLEASE email Lynn and let her know if you are attending or if you are not attending.
- NIHJA trophies should be returned to Palatine Stables or given to a NIHJA board member to be taken to the next NIHJA board meeting.
- NIHJA still needs sponsors for year end awards!!! Division sponsorships are $100. Please contact Alexis Bumbar to sponsor a division.
- NIHJA is looking for donations for the raffle table for the NIHJA banquet. Please contact Nancy Zeis if you would be interested in donating an item for this table.
- The NIHJA annual meeting will take place on October 17 at 6:30 at the Palatine Senior Center. Annual meeting agendas will be mailed this week.
- The NIHJA banquet will be held on November 18 at Concorde Banquets in Kildeer, IL. Please see our Banquet tab for more information.
Points have now been updated through the Five Corners show. Initial invitations for Medal finals will be sent via email and US mail this week. Currently, any rider who is highlighted in green on the medals points page have qualified. After this weekend, points will be finalized and the top 20 riders from each medals division will be invited. Congrats to the riders who have already qualified and good luck to those who are still trying to qualify!
The August 26 – 28 State Line NIHJA show that was to be held at Tower Hill Stables has been cancelled. See our competition schedule to see the dates for the remaining 3 NIHJA shows!
Points are updated after Pingree Oaks NIHJA show. August 15 NIHJA Board Meeting Minutes are posted as well.
Points are now updated through the July Fields and Fences show!
Attention NIHJA Members!
- The NIHJA Board needs your help! We are looking for division sponsors for our annual NIHJA banquet. Sponsors play an essential part in funding our year end prizes. Cost is $100 per division and sponsors are able to hand out the trophy and prizes for the division they sponsor at the NIHJA Banquet. Sponsors also will be listed in our NIHJA Banquet program. Please contact Alexis Bumbar to set up a sponsorship or if you have any questions. Thank you to all of our returning sponsors who have already committed to sponsoring a division.
- Attention 2015 NIHJA Division Winners who have trophies! Trophies may be dropped off at Palatine Stables or given to a NIHJA Board member to be brought to Palatine Stables. Trophies should be returned prior to NIHJA Finals. Thank you!
- Who doesn’t LOVE a good Raffle Table?!?! NIHJA is looking for donations for our Raffle Table for the NIHJA Banquet. If you have any questions or have an item to donate, please contact Nancy Zeis.
Prize Lists are located on our Competition Schedule Page
All trainers must be a member of NIHJA in order for their student’s points to count.
The non-member fee to participate at a NIHJA event has been increased to $30.